Information provided in accordance with the Legislative Decree of 30.06.2003 “Data Protection Act” (“Informativa”)
According to Art. 13, Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we inform that our company E-Lucente S.r.l. processes the personal data of customers and suppliers, and those who shared their data.
It is solely for personal data of ordinary / common nature.
Our company guarantees under the statutory provisions that the processing of personal data under consideration of the fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Goals and purposes of data processing:
- Fulfilment of all legal duties, regulations, community rules, civil and tax laws;
- Compliance with contractual obligations towards the person concerned;
- Fulfilment of activities in connection with the business of our society such as the completion of internal personnel files and statistics, invoicing and customer / supplier accounting;
- Commercial purposes such as sending of commercial information and advertising material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research;
- the safeguarding of assets and liabilities management;
- Goals regarding social welfare and insurance;
In relation to the above listed purposes, your personal data will be forwarded as:
- To public administrations and authorities, where provided by law;
- to credit institutions with which our company maintains a relationship for managing credit / debts and financial mediation;
- To all natural and / or legal, public and / or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consulting firms, consultants for work and completion of the pay statement, courts, chambers of commerce, labor associations and labor offices, etc.) when forwarding as necessary or appropriate for our work proves as well as the manner with the appropriate targets above.
We do not process data to third parties.
The data processing can take place with or without electronic means in any case automatic means and includes all in Art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 that are necessary for the processing in question. In any case, the data processing is performed in compliance with all security measures guaranteeing their security and confidentiality.
The Data Protection Act gives people the opportunity to exercise certain rights under Art. 7. In particular, individuals have the right to know all personal data concerning them, even if it is not stored and learned in an intelligible form, the origin and the reason and purpose for its use, as well as details regarding the owner and responsible for the processing and persons and categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated. The person concerned shall rectify the right to confirm his data and to verify and supplement to request that the information be deleted, blocked or if the processing against the legal safeguards transformed into anonymous data. He has the right to oppose a justified reason, wholly or in part the processing of data, as well as to demand its deletion, transformation into anonymous data without justified reason if the data for purposes of commercial information, sending of advertising material, direct sale be used for market and opinion research.
These rights can be exercised on the part of the person concerned or a person nominated by him, by means of the charge (E-Lucente GmbH, Zona Industriale 6, 39011 Lana (BZ)) with registered mail or e-mail to info @ e-lucente.com be asserted.
The owner of the data processing is:
E-Lucente S.r.l., Zona Industriale 6, 39011 Lana (BZ)
Responsible for data processing:
Mr. Alfons Alber